Thursday, October 17, 2013

18 Months

For the past week or so, my inner arms have been itchy and a bit pink. My neck and forehead have also been itchy. Those are the only spots with itch so my fingers are crossed it will stop here. The itch is not really that bad (compared to a few months ago!) but it's annoying. I've been trying my best to not scratch since that obviously will make the skin redder and damages the skin. I've been really stressed out the past couple weeks so I think that's contributing to it...maybe I'll always have some atopic tendencies...maybe it's the weather...maybe it's just a little fizzle of TSW...who knows?

1 comment:

  1. it will pass Brittany! i'm sure u are so close to full healing! hang in there. thank you for sharing ur story and resources it's help me a lot! much love, ahfaye

    ReplyDelete